- Looking for a Learning Center Program that fits your needs?
- Wanting some individualized academic support?
- An Emerald Eagle Scholar on Probation or needing Academic Reboot?
- Trying to meet requirements given to you by the Financial Aid Office?
If so, make an appointment with an Academic Coach today!
Academic coaching is a collaborative and interactive process with the ultimate goal of assisting a student in developing a personalized plan for achieving academic success. An academic coach will listen to the needs and concerns of a student and work closely with them to develop academic goals and suggest tools, resources, and strategies to assist in reaching those goals. Topics discussed during academic coaching are based on the students’ needs but often might include issues such as time management, goal setting, and learning new study skills. The length of academic coaching depends on the needs of the student.
- If you need tutoring, please check out all our tutoring options on our tutoring resources page.
- To schedule an Academic Coaching session, please visit the UNT Virtual Learning Center and log in by following these easy instructions.
Schedule an Academic Coaching Session
- Open your browser and go to the UNT Virtual Learning Center's portal page.
- Log in with your EUID and password.
3. In the search bar, type "Academic Coaching"
4. Click "Schedule a Session" and select the day and time you would like to meet with your coach
Questions? Contact us today!
940-369-7006 | Allyson.Gardner@unt.edu
Emerald Eagle Scholar Requirements
Probation Contract • Fall deadline: Oct. 21
- In order to complete your probation contract, you must sign up for a one-hour, in-person session.
- Please bring your probation contract to be signed.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, your session will be canceled and you will be responsible for rescheduling it.
- You must schedule a one-hour in-person session followed by two half hour sessions – set by you and your coach.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your hour session or five minutes late for a half-hour session, your session will be canceled and you will be responsible for rescheduling it.
Questions about Emerald Eagle Scholar requirements or an Academic Reboot? Call, click or come in today!
940-565-2660 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Sage Hall, Room 328