Thesis & Dissertation
- GradShare is an online support community for graduate students around the world. It features a blog, expert advice, and a forum where students can ask questions of their peers.
- GradHacker is a blog featuring posts from current doctoral students. Issues and topics covered include maintaining mental health in graduate school, converting your dissertation into a book, tackling productivity challenges, and everything in between!
- Student Computer Labs—With a valid I.D. you can access computers, laser printers, color printers, color scanners, word processors, presentation software, statistical software, and an array of adaptive technology.
Surviving Graduate School
Need help with Statistics and managing your data? Check out these two resources:
- Research and Statistical Support has short workshops and courses to help you get familiar with everything from survey technologies to SPSS.
- The Office of Research Consulting can also help you troubleshoot your data analysis and ensure you are on track.