We are no longer accepting requests for the Fall 2017 semester to allow our tutors time to study for finals. The tutoring form will reopen for the Spring 2018 semester on Jan. 16th 2018.
Group tutoring is available in select courses to UNT students who have a pre-assembled group of peers for joint sessions.
Why group tutoring?
- Connect with students in your course
- Gain additional perspectives on content
- Get accountability for keeping up with course material
How do you get a group tutor?
- You and your peers must be in the same course
- Everyone must be working with the same professor
- Groups cannot be smaller than three or larger than six students
If your group of three to six students is ready, complete the form below to request tutoring from one of the Learning Center Tutors.
To find out if your course is available, fill out the form.
IMPORTANT: Please allow three full business days to be connected with a tutor.