Log In Here To See The Volunteer Tutor Form
What to know about the Volunteer Tutor program:
- It's a FREE service!
- Tutoring is provided by UNT students who volunteer their time to help their peers succeed!
- Tutors are available in more than 250 courses.
- Currently enrolled UNT students are eligible to receive tutoring through the Volunteer Tutor program.
- Please note it does take at least three full business days to process your tutoring request, so if you need a tutor, START EARLY in completing our form!
- If you are interested in being a Volunteer Tutor, you can access the application by clicking HERE.
- If you are interested in being a Volunteer Tutor for the College of Engineering, access the application by clicking HERE.
←To access the Volunteer Tutor form located below enter your EUID (username) and password in the box to the left. The one that says, "Log In Here To See The Volunteer Tutor Form"
Fill out the form below to request a Volunteer Tutor!
To complete the form below and access a Volunteer Tutor:
- Enter your name
- Enter the email you check most often-this will be how a tutor will contact you.
- Provide ALL of your availability (this will help us to make sure we find a tutor that best fits your schedule)
- Pick the subject you need help with from the drop down subject area
- If your specific course isn't listed, please select "other" and then tell us what you're looking for. Someone will be in touch with you shortly with some ideas for help.
- The more information you give us on what you need help with, the more productive your session will be!
- Read the Volunteer Tutor agreement!
Please allow 3 full business days to contact your tutor and provide a response.
The Volunteer Tutor program is certified at Level 1 by the College Reading and Learning Association's International Tutor Training Program Certification.