Log In Here To See The Volunteer Tutor Form
What to know about the Volunteer Tutor program:
- It is a FREE service for currently enrolled UNT students!
- Tutoring is provided by UNT students who volunteer their time to help their peers succeed!
- Tutors are available in more than 250 courses.
- Please note it does take at least three full business days to process your tutoring request, so if you need a tutor, START EARLY in completing our form!
- If you are interested in being a Volunteer Tutor, you can access the application by clicking HERE.
***We are currently training new volunteer tutors for the spring semester. Please be aware that the course offerings below will not be finalized until training is completed, February 9th***
←To access the Volunteer Tutor form located below enter your EUID (username) and password in the box to the left. The one that says, "Log In Here To See The Volunteer Tutor Form"
Fill out the form below to request a Volunteer Tutor!
Please Note: The courses we are able to offer tutoring for vary based on the qualifications of our volunteer tutors. If your course does not appear in our drop down list, it is because we do not currently have a volunteer tutor available for that course.
To complete the form below and access a Volunteer Tutor:
- Enter your name
- Enter the email you check most often-this will be how a tutor will contact you.
- Provide ALL of your availability (this will help us to make sure we find a tutor that best fits your schedule)
- Pick the subject you need help with from the drop down subject area
- If your specific course isn't listed, please select "other" and then tell us what you're looking for. Someone will be in touch with you shortly with some ideas for help.
- The more information you give us on what you need help with, the more productive your session will be!
- Read the Volunteer Tutor agreement!
Please allow 3 full business days to be connected with a tutor.
The Volunteer Tutor program is certified at Level 1 by the College Reading and Learning Association's International Tutor Training Program Certification.