Check out the variety of options and how to take advantage of them!
Our Tutors Will:
- Answer specific questions.
- Check that you are approaching a concept correcctly.
- Work with and offer alternative problems.
- Help clarify concepts
Our Tutors Will NOT:
- Actually work on homework problems for you, OR check your answers.
- Assist with take-home quizzes or any assignments that will be graded.
- Spend unlimited time with you.
- Repeat a class lecture.
No appointment needed! Drop by one of our three on campus locations to make it easy for you to see a tutor!
- Willis Library, Room 250H
- University Union, Multicultural Center, Room 335
- Discovery Park, Room C102A
Receive individualized attention from a trained peer tutor! See what courses we can help with and request a tutor!
Do you and your classmates need support in your course? Get connected today!
Audio/video chat and a virtual whiteboard bring a tutoring session straight to your computer! Log on to the Virtual Learning Center with your EUID and password to make an appointment.
Regularly attending Supplemental Instruction sessions is a proven way to be successful in even the most challenging courses. What makes this program unique? Our SI leaders have a reputation for being top notch students, and they’ve already made A’s in the courses they’re assigned to. They show up to class, take notes, and lead study sessions every week. The study tips they share in sessions will help take your academic skills to the next level. Need more reasons to attend? Students from your specific class and section will be attending sessions right alongside you, so everyone can work together to get the grades they want! Learn more about SI and find out when sessions are scheduled.