The Learning Center wants to ensure equal access to all of our services by providing accommodations whenever possible. Please note that this only applies to Learning Center programs. For any classes or programs outside the Learning Center, please visit the Office of Disability Access website at disability.unt.edu.
The following are common requests the Learning Center has fulfilled.This is not an exhaustive list, and we may be able to fulfill other requests.
- Handouts and workshop/course materials in Braille (please note this may take extra time)
- Handouts and workshops/course materials in larger print
- Electronic versions of printed resources
The following are accommodation requests that must be filled by the ODA. Please visit the ODA website at disability.unt.edu for more information.
- Class-related services, such as extra time for tests
- Accommodations for non-Learning Center services
To request accommodations for Learning Center programs, complete the Access Accommodation Form (learningcenter.unt.edu/accommodation-request) or email LearningCenter@unt.edu with the following information:
- Full name and preferred contact information
- Student ID or EUID
- Service(s) for which you'd like an accommodation
- Dates of planned attendance, if known
- Description of the requested accommodation