Group tutoring provides students the opportunity to learn with fellow classmates with a Lead Tutor facilitating the learning!
Why group tutoring?
- Connect with students in your course
- Gain additional perspectives on content
- Get accountability for keeping up with course material
How do you get a group tutor?
- You and your peers must be in the same course
- Everyone must be working with the same professor
- Groups cannot be smaller than two or larger than six students
If your group is ready, complete the Group Tutoring Request Form to request tutoring from one of the Learning Center Tutors!
**NOTICE: Please allow three-five business days to be connected with a tutor.**